WR35 GTR Performance Parts
WR35TU GTR ENGINE MANAGEMENT TUNING
Having some of the most experienced engine management tuners in the world on staff, Willall Racing are now offering their WR35TU engine tuning program to customers. Working in conjunction with Cobb Tuning, Willall have a range of specifically engineered maps that can be loaded in your Cobb Accessport unlocking the true potential of your GTR.
The Willall Racing WR35TU advantage comes from mapping your GTR for specific modifications and then matching the tune to the quality of the local fuel in your area. This way, with our broad database of test cars we have been able to formulate the perfect map for your conditions.
All of our WR35TU base mapping and development is carried out at Willall Racing using our state of the art Mainline AWD Chassis Dynamometer which offers the very best data logging and analysis bar none. Rapid fire and highly accurate information from the Mainline is one of the important keys to the WR35TU difference.
Power gains from WR35TU are dependent on application, however a stock GTR with nothing else changed can generate over 50hp (37kw) at all four wheels whilst still retaining a conservative and reliable tuning approach that ensures longevity of the engine and drivetrain. Above is an upgrade to a 2008 JDM GTR with Willall midpipe and Cobb Stage 2 97RON tuning. With WR35TU tuning we gained an additional 40hp (30kw) all with only a 1psi increase in boost pressure. Simply fill in the order form and we can email you a WR35TU map for your Cobb Accessport in no more than 48 hours.
We have WR35TU Accessport tuning upgrades for -
- 2008 JDM GTR
- 2009/2010 USDM GTR
- 2009 ADM and EDM GTR
- 2009 Gulf Spec GTR
- 2010 RSA Spec GTR
Key Features of WR35TU include -
- Reliable Power and Torque gains
- Ability to map for local fuel octane requirements
- Takes into account existing vehicle modifications
- Improved Boost Control using RPM mapping for precise boost
- Ability to drive larger than stock injectors
WR35SYVECS GTR ENGINE MANAGEMENT COMPLETE SYSTEM
The Syvecs S8 R35 GTR Engine management system is a complete replacement for the existing factory computer – not a piggyback or other interceptor device. The new unit enables live adjustment of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, while also offering the ability to control the TCM Module for adjustment of gear shift points, clutch clamping pressures, torque reduction, and much, much more!
- Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration, including signals sent to the TCM and 4WD
- Ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons
- Fully adjustable Launch control with Anti-lag strategies and Ramp in Maps
- Full Variable Valve Timing control
- Closed loop Dual Lambda Control
- Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temperatures etc
- Monitor and trimming of exhaust gas temperatures
- Built in data logging of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz
- Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll
- Antitheft and valet modes
- Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track if connected to a wireless unit
- Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral g, steering angle and/or individual wheel speed monitoring
- 4 programmable and selectable target slip maps. An immediate torque reduction can be applied by the ECU via ignition retard or a fuel cut
- Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters like oil temperature, oil pressure
- Fuel pump control of both main, and sub pumps, as well as Relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost
- 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons
- Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
- Ability to change torque levels or demand levels sent to 4wd unit and TCM ECU for changing of up shift and down shift points, clutch pressures and diff tightness.
- Change torque reduction levels on shifts. Essential for very high power GTRs where the maximum reduction available via the stock ECU is not enough to prevent damage to components
- Ability to change Torque ramp in after launch
- Change throttle blip requests to match your torque band. Especially useful on oversized turbo installations.
- Run up to 7bar map sensors
- Control high or low impendence injectors
- Control up to 12 injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required
- Change injector dead times based on voltage levels for proper control
- Change injector end angle to ensure injection point is properly calibrated
- Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position
- Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7
- Wet and Dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring
- Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing Linked to G force or exhaust control valves
- Connect any race series dash or even one of our Touch-screen CANBUS adjustment /display units
- View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz
- And much, much more!
The Full plug and Play kit includes 2 Lab Grade NTK Wideband Lambda Sensors and a 2.5m Loom. We specify superior Lambda sensors to improve accuracy in calibration control, as standard equipment sensors can be affected by exhaust temperature.
WR35IAT Speed Density Conversion Kit
Big power GTRs have proven to need a Speed Density conversion for best power. When you have one of these conversions carried out either via Cobb, Ecutek, or using the Syvecs S8 your GTR will now need to see an external air temperature from the charge pipe for the ECU to function correctly.
WR35IAT uses proven sensor technology to allow fitment anywhere to the GTR charge pipe or intercooler plumbing and wire into the IAT input on the Right Hand Side Air Flow meter. Elegant, simple and reversible WR35IAT Speed Density Conversion kit takes the hassle out of upgrading your management tuning.
WR35FS GTR 1000HP Anti Surge Fuel System
Early in the piece during the hard yards of track development the Willall Engineers discovered a weakness in the R35 GTR fuel system. At lower than 1/2 tank level a series of hard right hand corners could cause fuel starvation, the resulting loss of lap speed but most important a big lean out and detonation in the VR38DETT engine.
Not wanting to endanger their engine, but not wanting to slow the lap time and carry an extra 50lb of fuel load to avoid 'fuel surge' the Willall engineers developed WR35FS, a fuel system that is trunk mounted, quiet in operation, is E85 safe, and has enough fuel flow to support 1000hp worth of power. Plumbing into the standard GTR under-hood mounted fuel fittings WR35FS comes with the following parts -
- WR35FS 1/2 gallon anti-surge tank
- WR35FS 500hp fuel pumps x 2
- WR35FS Wiring Loom including relays and wiring diagram
- WR35FS Braided Teflon hose and industrial crimped JIC fittings
- WR35FS Anti abrasion wrap and cable ties
Installed in the trunk of the GTR WR35FS now allows full power race track laps at less than a gallon fuel level in the main tank, and it does this quietly, without any odour, or without having to carry excess weight.
* Note: Testing has shown that at the local Willall Racing test track that the difference in running WR35FS at low fuel level or running the stock fuel setup with 1/2 a tank is around 0.2 - 0.3 second saving to WR35FS in a 1 minute 15 second lap time.
WR35SL GTR SHIFT LIGHT
One thing that had been missing from the Willall development GTR was a dedicated high intensity shift light. Long we had been looking at the Motec driven light in the GOTO/COBB Tuning track GTR and wishing we had something similar....and now after some testing and researching we do, in the shape of this suberb shift light setup which we have seamlessly integrated to the R35 GTR.
Placed on top of the steering wheel surround the curved base of the programmable shift light sits nice and square being perfectly matched to the GTR interior. Its actually quite stealthy when its off....meet the activation rev point though and the seven leds start to light up across the display before they flash in unison 200rpm before the rev cut (thats where we have it set anyway)
High intensity and highly visible there is no mistaking this unit when it starts flashing at you. The shift light (WR35SL) is full programmable for start point (rpm) and finish point (rpm) inside which the seven leds activate at perfectly matched intervals. There also several different display modes from flashing shift, through to 'from the outer in' and even a battery volt indicator that lights up the leds corresponding to your battery volts at ignition on.
Comes complete with wiring instructions